- For Sale
- Single Family
356 N Tower Rd Franklin, PA 16123 Get directions$895,000
- Age 47 Years
- MLS# 1326454
- Listed 9 Months 3 Days Ago
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a former underground hardened bunker previously used as a communications facility built in 1971 to support operations during the cold war. Located just minutes away from I-79 and downtown Pittsburgh, this unique property offers over 17, 000 sq ft of usable space with all equipment still in place. Including: generators, air filtration system, chillers, stand pipe fire hose system, 2 deep-water wells & public water service, private sewage treatment facility, decontamination shower, fully functional hoist & trolley system located within the main warehouse level. 120v, 240v, 277v, 460v electric service in the building with 8400v available at transformer. 16' ceilings! The bathroom facilities and conference room have recently been renovated. Many different possibilities for use! Zoned for both commercial and residential use - could be used as your basement with your dream home built above. Beautiful 4 acre m/l parcel!
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathroom-1 Description: Baths Total: 0.00
- Lot Description: Level & Rolling
- Lot Size Acres: 4.37
- School District: Riverside
- Tax Amount: 6597
- Listing Status: Active
- Listing Date: 2018-03-09
- Listing Price: 895000
- Property Type: Other
- MLS Number: 1326454
- Sale or Lease: Sale
- Short Sale: No
- Original List Price: 895000.00
- Agent Remarks: Please contact Ron Huber at 412-879-0289 to schedule showings. Seller will be present for all tours. Security is in place.
Other Property Info
- County: Beaver
- Directions: Route 19 N to Zelienople, Left on W. New Castle at Kaufman House, R on Rt. 288 to R on North Tower Rd. to property on right.
- Virtual Tour URL Branded: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview-tour/wpn/1326454
- Zoning: Comm.
- Property Subtype: Farm-Acreage-Lot
- Source System Name: C2C
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 190357
- Status Date: 2018-03-09
Building and Construction
- Year Built: 1971
- Construction Materials: Concrete, Other
|6||Riverside El School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|8||Riverside Ms School||6-8||2.1 mi|
|5||Riverside High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|6||Perry Lower Intrmd School||3-4||1.7 mi|
|5||Lincoln Junior-Senior High School||7-12||3.5 mi|
|NA||Holy Redeemer Private School||PK-6||3.4 mi|
|NA||Ellwood City Childrens Center Private School||NR||3.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 356 N Tower Rd
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.